Do you want to track your weight each week and therefore reach your goals for losing weight? If so, then this Excel Weight Loss Tracker is just for you! Living a healthy lifestyle is very important. Losing weight can lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It can also lower blood pressure and can lead to less stress on your bones and joints which means less work for the heart. Even a small weight loss of 5% to 10% of your total body weight can produce significant health benefits. This Excel weight loss tracker will help you reach your weekly goals of reducing weight and therefore lead you to live a more healthy lifestyle.
How Will This Excel Weight Loss Tracker Help You?
This Excel weight loss calculator contains the following benefits:
- Keeps track of your weight and body measurements each week
- Sets you a goal which you can work towards
- Updates your progress each week
- Helps you to achieve your goal of losing weight and therefore reach your target weight
What Are The Key Features Of The Excel Weight Loss Tracker?
Here is a list of key features of this weight loss tracker:
- Fully automated and will update you on your progress automatically. All you need to do is enter your start and target weight, and record your weight and body measurements each week
- Can easily be edited to suit your needs
- Very easy and simple to use
- Contains an automated and interactive dashboard so you can very quickly see your progress each week
- Includes easy to follow step by step instructions
How To Use The Excel Weight Loss Tracker?
Now you know the main features and benefits of using the weight loss tracker, below are instructions on how to use it.
1. Enter Your Start Weight
First weigh yourself and then enter your weight in Pounds in the Start Weight (lbs) field.
2. Enter Your Target Weight You Want to Achieve
In the Goal Weight (lbs) field, enter your target weight in Pounds.
3. Weight Yourself Each Week And Enter The Dates And Weight
Once you have entered your start and target weight, you now need to track your weight each week. Start weighing yourself each week and then in the Weekly Weight Progress table, enter the date you weighed yourself and your weight. Enter the dates in the Date column and your weight in the last column under the Weight (lbs) column.
4. Enter Your Body Measurements Each Week
As well as entering your weight in the Excel weight loss tracker, you can also enter your body measurements each week. You do this in the Weekly Body Measurements Progress in (cm) table. To do this, enter the date you have taken your body measurements in the Date column. Enter your chest, arms, waist, hips and calves under the respective headings.
Other Points To Note In The Excel Weight Loss Calculator
Once you have entered your start and goal weight and began entering your weight and body measurements on a weekly basis, there is a table which keeps track of your progress. The table automatically populates each week and keeps track of how much weight you have lost, what your average weight is and how much weight you need to lose to achieve your goal weight.
The weight loss tracker also contains a dashboard so you can see how you are progressing visually. It contains a chart which shows your weight loss progress and another chart which shows your body measurements each week. You can see instantly whether you are going to achieve your weight loss goals or whether you have hit any plateaus.
That’s it! As you can see, this Excel weight loss tracker is very simple and easy to use and will help to achieve your weight loss goals.
Download The Excel Weight Loss Tracker Now!
To buy and download the Excel weight loss calculator, click the Buy Now button below.