- Excel Bible for Beginners: The Essential Step by Step Guide to Learn Excel for Beginners
- Excel Bible for Beginners: The Step by Step Guide to Create Pivot Tables to Perform Excel Data Analysis and Data Crunching
- Excel Bible for Beginners: Microsoft Excel Book Containing the Best Excel Tools, Tips and Shortcuts you Need to Know
- Excel Bible for Beginners: Excel for Dummies Book Containing the Most Awesome Ready to use Excel VBA Macros
Size: 15.24 x 22.86 cm
★★★ This Excel for dummies book contains the most powerful and useful ready to use Excel VBA macros to automate your worksheets to IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY, INCREASE EFFICIENCY and ultimately SAVE TIME ★★★
Microsoft Excel is used in many organisations around the world and is one of the most popular spreadsheet packages available. Many people use it but only utilise a small percentage of its capabilities. This means people are not using Excel efficiently, resulting in low productivity and efficiency and lost time which can also cost businesses millions if not billions each year.
This Excel bible’s goal is to increase your productivity and efficiency and save you valuable time. This is a VBA for dummies book which contains all the best and most useful VBA macros which you can just copy straight into your workbook to automate every day, repetitive, mundane tasks in seconds.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT AFTER READING THIS EXCEL BOOK?
After reading this Excel bible you will achieve the following:
- Increase productivity
- Improve efficiency
- Save time
- Work smarter
- Reduce stress
HOW WILL THIS EXCEL BOOK HELP YOU?
So how will you achieve the above benefits? Well this Excel macros for dummies book contains lots of VBA macros which covers all aspects of Microsoft Excel. There are VBA macros that automate worksheets, manipulate workbooks, highlight data for conditional formatting, create and manipulate charts and pivot tables as well as perform calculations like Excel formulas and functions. This VBA book also contains more advanced Excel macros where you can perform advanced tasks which are not possible using just the Excel ribbon.
Some of the VBA macros in this Excel for dummies book include:
- Unhide all worksheets in the workbook
- Auto fit all columns and rows
- Insert multiple columns and rows in one go
- Create a backup of the current workbook and save it
- Create an email message and attach a workbook to it
- Highlight misspelled words
- Create a chart
- Format all charts in a worksheet
- Word count an entire worksheet
- Create a pivot table
- Save a selected range as a PDF
- Create a data entry form
- Create a table of contents
- And much more!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MACRO WORKBOOK INCLUDED WITH THIS EXCEL BOOK
This Excel for dummies book already contains the VBA macros for you so you don’t need to know VBA to use this book. You can just download the FREE workbook which already contains all the macros in this Excel book. You can then just copy the Excel VBA macros from the free workbook and paste them straight into your workbook. This VBA book will explain how to do this.
WHAT ELSE IS COVERED IN THIS EXCEL BOOK?
If you have an interest in learning VBA then this VBA for dummies book also gives you a good foundation in VBA to get you started. In this Excel book you will learn the following:
- What is VBA
- Why people use VBA
- The most common VBA terms
- How to add the Developer tab to your Excel ribbon
- What the Visual Basic Editor is and an overview of the tools and features
- How to insert a module in the Visual Basic Editor to store your VBA macros
- How to run the VBA macros using four different methods
This is the definite Excel book to save you time and effort and for you to get the most out of Microsoft Excel. You will be one of a small minority of people who will be using Excel’s full capabilities by automating virtually every Excel task, saving you hours, days and even weeks.